4.7.09

BOOM SHAKE NOW I'M AWAKE

Today was a freezer day at work. This was mostly because I didn't to deal with customers and partially because I was enjoying the knowledge that I was actually accomplishing something. What got me through hours spent in the -17 degree Celsius walk-in freezer was Rob Thomas' new album Cradlesong. Ooh my lordy, it's a good one. Now what tends to happen with my family and movies, music and inventions is we like something we've discovered and we tell people and they scoff. 2 months later it is THE BIGGEST THING EVER KNOWN. Harry Potter for example, I received the first book for my 8th birthday and my mother told me "the lady in the bookstore said her kids really enjoyed this book. I don't know if it's any good, but it looked interesting". Yeah it was good. BAM! Everyone adores Harry Potter. Anyway, Rob Thomas. Excellent new album. Fave tracks would have to be Gasoline, RealWorld 09, and Give Me the Meltdown. After Her Diamonds dies out a bit on radio one of those four are going to be ginormously popular. Guaranteed. I'm exhausted and will soon be sleeping, but I had to get that information out there to go on the record of the amazingness of this album.

2 comments:

  1. Remember that weird "I'm in Miami bitch" song we listened to on a blog? BAM! On the radio. Semi-often.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. lololol I'd actually forgotten. Until I saw the guy again. Then I remembered. I remembered all too well.

    ReplyDelete