16.9.10

I'M BEING AWFUL, FORGIVE ME

I have no classes on Fridays! Again! Way to go Arts Arts Arts!!!
Today is Thursday, and I do have classes. Including a first year class. First year classes always bring forth all sorts of student questions that drive my little brain into madness. Please, for the love of god and, more importantly, my astronomical tuition fees, use your common sense before you waste class time with inane questions about formatting.
Yes, I'm being harsh.
Yes, I'm being a third-year smart-ass who usually thinks she "Knows More Than You."

But really.

Let's assume that yes, professors want assignments typed; yes, they prefer assignments written formally; and yes, 1.5 spacing is acceptable.
Or maybe read the "Assignment Formatting" section of the syllabus.


No comments:

Post a Comment