25.4.11

I LOVE BLANKETS (and BILET GETS HER MODEL ON)



                                  

I finished Baby's Blanket and I love it. I bought the backing flannel months ago because it was cute and cuddly and had little vehicles printed all over it. Maybe I like it because I'm moving across the country, and trains and planes and red wagons can bring me back to visit. I initially toyed with making some sort of airplane appliqué for the front panel, but I'm not my father. I cannot draw planes. So I went with a sailboat (I know, I took the easiest route ever)
But I really, really love the end result.



Also, it was sunny today so I took better pictures of Bilet 2.0. No new outfits yet, but it was fun.



A Terrible Film Choice

Why have I not made this dress in Siobhan-size yet?

I totally gave Bilet a nosejob

So. Silly.

I hope The Kid loves her as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment