4.7.12

THE BIRDS WOULD RATHER DIE THAN LISTEN TO ME COUGHING ANYMORE

Me:
8:28: The birds outside my window woke me up by sounding like they're being strangled by the thousands. I hope you got to wake up to something thoroughly less disturbing and obnoxious. Starships perhaps.
8:35- I just texted Sophie [about the birds] and used the phrase "on the other hand". My rudely awakened brain wrote "on the other ham" and I laughed and laughed. Imagine that was a saying?! The world would be infinitely more hilarious.
8:36- Good news, even though I feel physically worse today than yesterday, mentally I'm better and in good humour.

Hayes:
8:58: I'm glad you mentally feel better but on the other ham I wish you felt physically better.

--- end of texts because I basically died laughing ---

Hahahhahahahhahahahhahaaa! Ham... You guys, it gets me every time!

Shh. I said I felt better in the sense that I was in good humour. Not that I was any less stupid.








No comments:

Post a Comment