10.4.12

BUT LUKE, MY INTENTIONS WERE GOOD! WITH BONUS REO SPEEDWAGON!

So I got home from work with the mindset that I would dig my astronomy textbook out from under the growing pile of dresses that I've sewn (what WHAT!) and complete my last online assignment (it's due tomorrow at 2).
I meant well.
But you know, I've been going on 4 hours of sleep total for the past 3 days and my allergies/cold is so bad that I just want to pass the eff out.
So I made some chamomile tea.

And took a bunch of Benadryl. Not suicidal amounts or anything (SO CHILL OUT MAN), just... a bunch.

You guys, I just spilled the tea in my bed and when I sat up to get a towel or whatever the puddle was mostly invisible and so I collapsed back on my pillow and figured it'll all be good whenever I wake up.

Also, I'm breathing like Darth Vader right now.

And I can't fight this feeling anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment