15.4.12

UMMMM... INTERNET?

Why are there no pictures of carnivorous dinosaurs not shouting? No decent pictures at least, only like, shitty candids that nobody would ever want themselves tagged in because they're SO EMBARRASSING OH MY GOD GRADE 12.
It's not like this is a ridiculous request. I'm working on a thing and I just need a realistic t-rex looking mostly at the camera without its ginormous toothy maw hangin' open like Taylor Swift hearing she won another award.

Unless, you know, carnivorous dinosaurs were just super excitable and exclaimed everything all the time..."YOU GUYS! WHAT THE SHIT. I have FEATHERS!" or "ohMyGOSH IT'S STEAK NIGHT!"


"FOR THE RECORD: I AM NEVER DRINKING AGAIN!"


 I'm so on board with that. I can relate.










*Note, I did not draw this Albertosaurus (can you IMAGINE?!). It is merely an example of the Internet's multitude of wide-mouthed dinos.

No comments:

Post a Comment