17.3.12

WHAT NIGHTMARES ARE MADE OF! (NAMELY SUGAR, FLOUR AND DELICIOUS)

I finally finished the cupcakes at 11:30.

About a quarter of the way through I started with the "DEAR GOD WHAT WAS I THINKING!?"
I still haven't got an answer, just sayin'.

The kiwi ones (there were two and a half) actually taste pretty good! But they're a little bit green. Not green enough to be all "Oh Hai, I'm a green cupcake ON PURPOSE", but just green enough to be all "I'm delicious, please overlook my slightly off-putting colour to enjoy me."

"You guys can't tell, can you? Right? I look fine?"

 When it was over at last, I wanted to take a picture to document the quantity and quality of all 4 batches (*note: it would have been 2 batches if I had more than one muffin tin. BUT I DON'T). I took some pictures. As I was taking them I kindof laughed thinking they looked like an army. And they maybe were mobilizing to overthrow me.

"We never forget"

I flashed back to when I said that eating cupcakes is my favourite part of making them.

I couldn't sleep! I keep thinking what if I accidentally baked cupcakes of VENGEANCE!!!!!

What if I'm overreacting?

Because that never happens ever. HAhahaha!



AND HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Have fun! Get silly! Don't get mauled by cupcakes!




No comments:

Post a Comment